(x-2)/6 = (3x-2)/5 What is the value of x
- (x-2)/6 = (3x-2)/5
(x-2)*5 = (3x-2)*6
Calcium should produce which color flame
- Calcium produces a brick red flame.
- Calcium produces an orange-red colored flame.
During which process is water released from land organism into the atmosphere
- Is the proccess known as Carbon Cycle
- I am pretty sure it is the carbon cycle. I hope this helps!
Can someone make up a fictional character for my world- in my world, no one lives in poverty and I need a fictional character in line with my vision of my
- If peole have super speed , the ictional character would be someone turning into a cheetah
- If people could shape-shift, the fictional character would be this pokemon(you might not play it) named Ditto. If people would be invisible, the fictional character would be a ghost or something...
A solution with pH 8 is twice as acidic as a solution with pH 4 T or F
- In addition, a difference in 1 pH represents a hydronium concentration 10x in difference
- FALSE! Lower pH values coordinate to MORE acidic solution. A pH of 7 is neutral, so a pH of 8 is actually a basic solution.
Can someone help me with these two questions Choose the answer that identifies the three cases of pronouns nominative, objective, possessive nominative,
- Nominative pronouns are i, you, she, he, they, we, it
- The nominative case is used for a noun or pronoun like they or he
Which sentence best describe webbing
- Webbing is something generating words that can be possibly used in creating a theme of an essay
- The duck had webbing between his toes that connected them together.
The webbing of the baseball mitt is just like the ducks.
The webbing of the belt is strong and closely woven.